Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy Halloween!!

Your obligatory Halloween post starts now.

I'm sure your feed/reader/bloglovin is FULL of kiddos in their Halloween bestest so why shouldn't I add one more?


Wednesday night, my sister and I took our little goblins to the mall to trick or treat, all dressed in their Halloween best. I know, I'm a failure and only got a couple crappy cell pictures of Noah (and not one good one of Quorra, but, she was a ladybug... and was the cutest one ever. FYI).

Anyway, back to the story - the mall -  it was awesome and fun and the kids loved it but it was also horrible because I'm pretty sure the entire state of Virginia was packed in our tiny little mall to get candy. BUT, as a parent, I make sacrifices for my kid and I braved it with a smile on my face and my BFF Lindsey... and left with a happier, sugar crazed, dancing pirate. All in all - it was a good night despite the crowd!

The next day, the real Halloween, I dressed my baby boy back in his same pirate costume and sent his little tush to daycare. They tell me he left his hat on ALL day and cried when they tried to take it off of him. Noah is one dedicated pirate, that's all I can say! 

After work, we drove out to my in laws, gathered up some treats there and hit up our church Trunk or Treat to see my mom. 


It was so much fun seeing my little dude going around saying "Treat!" and then signing "thank you" to each person that gave him candy.

How was your Halloween?? :)

9 comments:

Nicole said...

Awe isn't he cute! He could have matched the theme on Rachael Ray yesterday with his pirate outfit :).

Smiling is Good for Your Teeth said...

Oh my gosh, he is the cutest!!!

Lauren said...

so precious!

KatiePerk said...

The cutest pirate ever!!

Leigh said...

He is so cute in his costume!

Jennifer said...

He seriously is the cutest little pirate ever!! How cute he didn't want to break character all day at daycare!! Evie had a party at daycare, but I didn't want to send her in her costume, so she just went in her Hello Kitty Halloween shirt. We just trick-or-treated to 5 or 6 houses in our immediate area. She started getting the hang of it, saying "chi-cho-cheet" and something that sounded kinda like "Halloween." But the more familiar "thank you" and "bye bye" were much easier for her, haha. =) All in all, a good Halloween!

Kristin said...

What an adorable little pirate! I love it!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Cutest pirate EVER.

Deidre said...

He is just too cute!

Post a Comment