Ahh, it's finally Friday! This week has been such a drag. Maybe I'm just getting baby fever? Kind of like a kid the week before Christmas, it always seems to go by so slowly. It'll be my luck I'll be overdue and waiting for this baby boy into March. Think positive thoughts for me? Hope I go into labor early? Thanks.
Onto my vlog Friday post - minus a vlog!
Today's topic is to record one of our daily routines but instead, I have a series of pictures and the exciting events that make up a normal morning for me. Ready? Let's go.
- 5:50am - Alarm goes off.
- 5:50 - 6:55am - Hit snooze every 5 minutes until I finally decide to get out of bed.
- 6:55am - Drag myself into the bathroom and brush my teeth.
- 6:55 - 7:00am - While brushing my teeth, debate on whether or not I feel like taking a shower. My lazy bones are too tired to move.
- 7:01am - Decide to forego the shower and wash my face and put on my make-up.
- 7:10 am - Finish shellacking my face and look in the mirror, thinking it was probably a bad idea to skip the shower...
- 7:10-7:20am - Hairdryer, hairspray and 4 different kinds of brushes later, I've tamed the mane to the best of my ability.
- 7:21am - Realize I'm about to be late if I don't hurry the eff up and quit taking self portraits in the bathroom mirror like a dingdong.
- 7:22 am - Get dressed and realize that I haven't started my car and there is damn frost on the ground. Wasn't it 65 degrees yesterday? Crap. Bodie needs to pee. (And clearly needs a bath.)
- 7:23-7:29am - Leave the Bode-ster outside to take care of business and run back inside to make breakfast.
- 7:30am - Realize if I don't leave right now I'm going to be late. Run to the door to call Bodie in.
- 7:30-7:30and30seconds - Get frustrated that the damn dog didn't come when he was called. Time to go searching.
- 7:31-7:35am - Realize that Bodie is next door with my neighbor in his garden. Run across the yard in my heels and work clothes to try and coax him back inside. The dog, not the neighbor.
- 7:36am - Cuss my dog under my breath the entire time back to the house. All while smiling and saying good morning to the next door neighbor.
- 7:37am - Shut Bodie in the house and get in my car. Realize it's a lost cause, I'm late. As usual. This time it's not my fault, not that anyone would believe me.
- 7:37-8:07am - Ride to work. Hit every stoplight. Cuss under my breath at the lights. (Clearly I'm not a morning person.) Flip radio stations a million times. Cuss at the stupid DJ who is talking about dumb stuff people bet on during the SuperBowl. (No one cares what color Madonna's hair will be, shut up!)
- 8:08am - Arrive at work. Walk in with fellow co-worker who also got caught by every light on the way to work. We cuss together.
- 8:09am - Finally settle in at my desk and check my email.
- 8:10- 9:30am - Try to secretly write this blog post while continually being interrupted. Guess I'll get to work now!
Join in on this weeks vlog Friday and share one of your normal routines with us.
WE VLOG FRIDAYS, DO YOU?