Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Weekend Recap!!

Seriously, you guys, I'm so busy at work I can't even think straight. Anyone who would like to come and sort through my 2 foot high "to do" stack is more than welcome to. While you're at it, be sure to get rid of the mouse that keeps pooping on my keyboard. Gag me.

Anywho, on a happier note, I just wanted to drop in to tell you guys how amazing my weekend was. Friday morning I went to the doc for my glucose test and was pretty nervous. For those of you who don't know what that is, they make you drink a super sugary drink (like fruit punch) and an hour later they draw blood to see if you are at risk for gestational diabetes. I was nervous because this baby has given me a crazy sweet tooth and no one in my family (my cousins or sister) passed the first test but luckily I passed with flying colors! I treated myself to froyo last night to celebrate. Pumpkin froyo. Get you some.

Then, on Friday afternoon, the husband and I jumped in the car and made our way to DC to meet up with some lovely ladies for dinner. It's always a blast hanging out with these guys and I hope we can still get together even after I have my little bambino. Anyone willing to babysit so mom can have a night out? ;)

{Maria, Megan, me, Emily, and Anni}
Photograph provided by Emily, taken by her sweet hubby, Josh!

We had a delicious dinner at Founding Farmers and followed that up with some amazing delicious treats that Maria made us. If you're not friends with her, you're missing out on some amazing noms. Not only did she make us some awesome treats, she was sweet enough to get me a gift (a couple of adorable outfits) for my little one! 

Saturday afternoon, Kevin and I met up with Anni for an afternoon maternity/couple photoshoot. She did an amazing job and I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures she took. I'm excited to have documented this pregnancy and have a few pictures to show my future babes!

For a sneak peek of the pictures Anni took, head over to her blog and check them out. Oh, and hire her. :)


Washington DC anniversary session

33 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh, your pictures look great! Glad to hear you passed your Glucose test too!

Leigh said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous pictures! Can't wait to see the rest :)

Amanda said...

i can't wait to see all of your pictures!!!!!!!! that one looks amazing! and that is so gross about the mouse poop!

J and A said...

OOOooo I love that photo. Off to peek at the rest! :) And yay for passing. :)

Hannah said...

Soooooooo jealous, what a fun time with those ladies!

P.S. You are beautiful!

kelsey said...

How fun! Anni is so talented! I'm glad you got to get some pictures taken.

Anni said...

Love you! It was so much fun. So sad that we don't live closer so we could do it more often.

Layla said...

Aaaaaaaah, I love love love the pics by Anni!!! And hush, you're beautiful. So glad you passed your glucose test - bring on the froyo, yo! And, as usual, I'm terribly jealous that you got to hang with Anni, Meg and Maria. Damn it - one day. One day!!

Syndal said...

so so pretty!

Nicole said...

I went and looked... outstanding photos! And you are just so dang cute!

jacin {lovely little details} said...

ahhh love the sneak peak from anni's pics!!!

glad you guys had a fun weekend :)

Lindsey @ Running Down A Dream said...

Good photos - you look great! And yay for passing your test and pumpkin froyo! Sounds delish :)

Michelle K said...

I will be more than happy to accompany you to the blogger meet up, or cuddle with baby T. Whichever you prefer :)

Marian said...

Aw, love the sneak peek! Can't wait to see more!! You look great

Mrs. H said...

Thanks for the sneak peek, love the pic with you and hubs. And why is their mouse poop on your keyboard....ewwww! What does the cleaning crew do at night? Obviously not clean.
Can't wait to see more pics.

Maria said...

Glad you don't have gestational diabetes! That'd be the worst! Had the best time with you! And fo'real yo, you look so fab in Anni's pics!

Ashley said...

I just went over and looked at your pictures! They are wonderful! You look fantastic!

Jennifer B said...

Eeeeee!! I love the picture!!

Dancy said...

So jealous that you guys can get together so easily all the time. That's so cool!

Mireya said...

So glad to hear you passed your gluclose test! And I just love your photos! You look absolutely stunning!!!

lavenderpug said...

yay for girlfriends! and i'm so excited about your pictures--anni did a wonderful job and you look beautiful!

Just Run With It said...

So happy to hear you passed that glucose test. I bet that was a relief :) Your friend has made skills and her photos are GORGEOUS (doesn't hurt that her subjects are gorgeous, too :P)

Carolyn said...

Love love love those photos! SO CUTE! :)

megan said...

I miss you already.

lobster said...

Aw, love the photo!

Kristin said...

Anni is super talented, that's a great shot of you two. Sounds like you had a blast! Thanks for explaining glucose testing, I always wondered what that was.

JazzWhispers said...

Beautiful pictures. Seriously, I LOVE the ones that were posted! You look radiant!

Morgan said...

I can't wait to see more pictures! The sneaks were stunning!

Erika said...

Thank you :)

And oh em gee...I lurve these photos!! So cute!!

Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh, your pictures are AMAZING!! It looks like y'all had a fun and fabulous weekend.

EmilyB said...

It was so nice seeing you!! And you look so beautiful in person and in those pictures. :) Cannot wait to see more!

Abby said...

Ahhhh, your maternity pictures are so GORGEOUS!!! You look fantastic, and Anni did a great job. :) Congrats on passing your glucose test, too - such a relief, isn't it? :)

steph c said...

I'm so sad I wasn't able to make it to see you guys.. next time! With little bambino! ;) And PS. the engagement pictures are beyond fantastic. <3

Post a Comment