Tuesday, December 27, 2011

And now, we nap.

After two holiday meals over three days and four gift exchanges, I'm pooped.

I've sat here for about 20 minutes trying to decide whether I should blog or not because quite frankly, I don't have the energy to think of a good enough post. So instead, I'll continue to be lazy with the two dogs.


Oh hey, you noticed the extra dog? That little furball in the lower right hand corner belongs to my brother's girlfriend, we're babysitting until they find a place that allows pets. His name is Damien. He's the cutest bug-eyed little chihuahua and does nothing but sleep. Couldn't have asked for a better foster pup.

Not only am I babysitting pups these days, but today I get to spend some quality time with my beautiful niece, who also got the napping memo this morning:


While the kids all sleep, I'm just laying around watching a What Not To Wear marathon, wishing someone would nominate me because after I have my baby, I could really use about $5000 of new clothes. Please? Someone?

I'll give you a head start on my horrible outfits. I've yet to take off my new Westie pajama pants that Kevin got me.


My husband is probably the best gift-giver ever. I hope you all got spoiled too!! Merry After-Christmas everyone. :)

The baby is stirring, time for lunch.

19 comments:

David and Elizabeth said...

bahahahaha our husbands know us too well!! :) love your pants...and don't feel bad...the second i get home each night i put on my westie pjs! :)

KatiePerk said...

fabulous pants! Nap on! I am at work for about 10 more minutes and then that is my plan.

Jennifer B said...

Man, I wish I were sitting at home today. Instead, I'm at work, pretending to work.

Nicole said...

While they're napping, you should nap too! :)

Mrs. Adventure said...

Love you PJ's enjoy the nap - I need one!

Neely said...

Love the Pjs!!!

lavenderpug said...

the pj pants couldn't be more perfect! and i'm always up for doggie pics!

All Things Yummy said...

Awwww....such cute little napping puppies.

Mrs. Jones said...

Love the pj pants and the lovely lazy day! Enjoy it!!!

Sean Marie said...

Sounds busy! Glad you had a great holiday. Update us about that belly of your soon!

XOXO.

Katie said...

As I told my sister in law WAY too early Christmas morning - "Sleep is the best Christmas gift I can ask for!"

Anni said...

I, for one, love your Westie pajamas.

Also, I'm still in mine. I'm telling myself it's because I worked a 12 hr shift yesterday.

Amy said...

I hope you had a lovely Christmas!! It'll be so different next year! Since you're lacking inspiration for blogging (as am I) how's a fun tag post? Pop on over and participate :)

Maria said...

Pj pants win for Kevin! And I want to snuggle the pets and pet the baby :P Ur niece looks so sweet/cute sleeping :)

Smiling is Good for Your Teeth said...

What a precious sleeping baby!!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

A nap sounds AMAZING right about now!

Nicole J @ Pampers and Pumps said...

I didn't know you were fostering their spare dog....where is their other dog?

BTW I loved the Christmas card! Can't wait to see you kids this weekend! We definitely need to get lots of pictures of the 7 of us while you're up here. (I say 7 because there is you, me, Kris, Heath, Q, B and I counted your's and Kris' babies as halves)

Nicole J @ Pampers and Pumps said...

I didn't know you were fostering their spare dog....where is their other dog?

BTW I loved the Christmas card! Can't wait to see you kids this weekend! We definitely need to get lots of pictures of the 7 of us while you're up here. (I say 7 because there is you, me, Kris, Heath, Q, B and I counted your's and Kris' babies as halves)

Erika said...

Those PJ pants are awesome!

Post a Comment