How has almost a week gone by since I last blogged?! Shame on me. I promise, I have really good excuses for being MIA, swears. I'm sure you have decided to shun me but if you continue to read, I'll let you in on what's been happening in my crazy life.
- The county fair was last week and I gorged myself on burgers, cotton candy and caramel apples Friday night.
- Saturday morning, the hubs
and Iworked on the bathroom and finally got the shower working! The room isn't complete yet but at least I don't have to run all over God's green earth just to take a bath.
- I've been having nightmares about said bathroom. This project better be finished soon, my brain just can't take it.
- Saturday night, I went to my sister's house to help her finish the favors for her baby shower. Our friend Kristin came over to help and we finally got all 50 favors done by 10 pm. Cue exhaustion.
- Sunday I was feeling pretty rotten but got my lazy ass off the couch to go to my nieces annual "Back to School Tea Party." I'm glad I went because we always end up having a blast.
- Sunday evening, I went to dinner with my best girlfriends and again, I'm so glad I went because two hours of gossip and wedding/baby talk is good for the soul.
- Finally, I was home last night in time to catch True Blood and the finale of the Glee Project.
Priorities my friends. Priorities.
What fun did you get into this weekend??