- Why is Kevin's side of the bed so much more comfortable than mine? His pillow is like a magical cloud. That's so not fair, mine is lumpy and hard.
- Bodie jumps off the bed in the morning just to go sleep in the living room and I just don't understand this.
- It's ten times harder to be at work at 8:00 rather than my usual 8:30. Does a half an hour really make that much of a difference? If your chronically late like I am, apparently it does.
- I'm beginning to enjoy running and decided I needed the proper attire. Except, all running clothes are made of stretchy, spandex-y material. I'm afraid that style just doesn't look well on me so my girl Maria suggested soccer shorts. Yup, she's pretty much a genius.
- Why can't I resist a freshly baked cinnamon roll? Someone had to taste test it so it might as well be me. I guess that's the plus side to the school I work at having a restaurant careers class. Or downside.
- Saturday is Kevin's birthday and all he asked for was a hat. He's too hard to shop for.
- Um, the Friday song from Rebecca Black just came on the radio. WTF.
- It's awful and I still sang along to it.
- Speaking of Friday, today is my Friday. Booya.
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Posted by Jessica at 11:27 AM