Hannah did it first, then Kelly, and tonight, Katie posted hers. There's no way I could pass up this fun vlog. Basically, the concept is to read a list of provided words and answer some questions to see how you pronounce/say or answer them. I'll be completely honest with you guys, this video was take three. First, you couldn't hear me and the second time I kept looking wide eyed like a deer in the headlights. After realizing I'm going to look like a fool no matter what, here's what you're left with. Enjoy.
AWKWARD DOT COM.
You have no idea how hard it is to watch myself without cringing! Yikes.
So, if you didn't vom at the sight of me and the vicious mini snow leopard (that'd be Bodie) didn't scare you off, feel free to join in on the fun and do a video of your own. Here is the list of words to say and questions to answer.
Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught
- What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
- What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
- What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
- What do you call gym shoes?
- What do you say to address a group of people?
- What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
- What do you call your grandparents?
- What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
- What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
- What is the thing you change the TV channel with?