Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Office Linebacker?

I know I'm not the only one who has crappy days at work. These past few weeks have been over the top crappy and it's noones fault really except we're just super busy. 

The fact that our Vocational School absorbed a whole new ESL and GED program opened a floodgate of registration and ongoing issues. From our databases not working to computer labs and classrooms not even BUILT yet, it's just been a cluster. **sighs**

So, I bring to you, the office linebacker. If I had this guy on my team, I'd be all set.  :D

3 comments:

Morgan said...

That is so funny! Made me smile on my lame day at work too!

Jessica said...

@ Morgan, there's a ton of them on Youtube. They crack me up!

peachyplum said...

Dude, I seriously laughed out loud watching that clip! Thanks!

Post a Comment