Friday, September 10, 2010

Favorite Fridays

Today, the Favorite Fridays topic over at Jen's blog is about your favorite fall fashion.
Favorite Fridays

I'm a huge fan of flip flop fan so I can't say it'd be boots.
I only own about three scarves and don't really wear them ...
so I'd have to go with my favorite go to cover up, my cropped cardigans.


I wear them all the time and have every color of the rainbow. Tell us your fall fashion and link up on http://867-53oh9.blogspot.com/2010/09/favorite-fridays-fall-fashion.html

In unrelated news, my awesome cousin just started a blog! Check out Nicole at My Grandmother's Earrings. Her first post really brought tears to my eyes. Tell me what you think! I'm so excited she joined the blog-world! 

Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

a girl and a pearl. said...

I've become a follower of both your blog and your cousins!

Jessica said...

Yay! Love new readers. :-)

Jen said...

Love cropped cardy's too :)
Going to check out your cousin now!

Post a Comment