so I thought I'd share a few wee bits of me...and I'm warning you, you may not want to come over to my house after you read this. Hahaha
If you really knew me...you'd know
- I'm a slob but have OCD...there's crap everywhere, it's just in piles.
- I'm secretly glad hubs leaves for work before I wake up because I can't wait to steal his blanket.
- My family makes the best 4th of July parade floats .... ever, and we won every year when I was a kid.
(me as Nell from Dudly Do-Right)
- I've been pulled over a total of SIX times and only got a speeding ticket once.
- My dad was in the movie Jaws but noone ever believes me.
- I have bathroom radar. Not even joking, I know where toilets are no matter where I am.
- Speaking of bathrooms, I tend to go with the door open and the light off when I'm at home.
- I wasn't allowed to have gum when I was a kid. My hair was so long it somehow always got stuck.
(Check out that long hair.)
- My family is very loud. It's gotten to the point where I get headaches when I'm home.
- Coke over Pepsi any day of the week. Preferably in a can please.
- I'm self conscious but I like to streak. Not in public, but I've been known to do it while friends are over.
- I had to go to STOP THIEF class when I was 16 because I stole a Cinderella coin purse. I'm not kidding. That actually happened. *sigh*
- I dip my Martin's bbq chips in cream cheese. I blame my best friend for that.
- And finally, It bothers me that noone I know named Doug has seen the movie The Hangover.